Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a case to fit a ___?
TDCases has a case to fit almost anything and everything that you need to transport. TDCases designs and builds its cases around your product.
How much is a ___?
Since all cases are designed around the equipment, pricing depends on your case requirements and size. Our prices are always competitive.
How long does it take to get my case?
Depending on the production schedule, it typically takes about 10-14 working days for your case to be manufactured.
How much does my case weigh?
Case weight depends on many factors, construction/size (thickness of wood) and options (casters, table legs, etc.).
Are options included in the cost of the case?
Case options, i.e., casters, locks, shipping ID plates, rear rack rails, table legs, tie downs and other specialty items, must be added to the cost of the case.
Can I have my company name stenciled on the case?
Yes. Custom silk-screened logos are available for an additional cost.
Issues to Consider When Designing Your Custom Case
– Do you need an accessory compartment in your case?
– Are casters needed?
– If so, What type of casters?
– Will you need to lock up your case? Hasp lock or combo lock?
– Portability. Is there an outside dimensional restriction? Size of case matters.
How will you be transporting the case? Car, van, plane or truck?
– What style rack mount case is required?
– 1) Shock Mount/Front & Rear Removable Lid
– 2) POC Tray Bottom Lift Top
– How deep does your rack shell need to be?
– Does you equipment require rear mount support? Rear rack rails must be considered.
– Plywood thickness? Our standard plywoods are 3/8″, and 1/2″.
– Some colors are offered. Please consult your design specialist for availability.
Rack Cases | Tilt & Pull Cases | A/V Production | Theatrical Lighting | Musical Equipment Cases | Display-Trade Show Cases | Athletic-Sports Cases | Computer-Control Cases | Audio Visual-Big Screen TV Cases | Medical-Trauma | Military-Government Cases | Mobile Office-Touring | Broadcasting-Film Cases | Field Test Equipment | Computer-Control Cases | Electronic Device Cases
30+ years In The Industry
Supplying Cases To Customers Throughout
Hundreds of Available Variations
Each Case is Hand Crafted
Thousands of TDCases In Use Today
Complete Customization / ZERO Sacrifice Of Quality
3⁄8″ or 1⁄2″
Water Resistant ABS Plastic Laminated To High Grade Plywood
Recessed Steel Hardware
Aluminum Tongue And Groove Seam Moulding
Heavy Duty Steel Ball Corners
Edge Caster Wheels
Heavy Duty 1″x4″ or 2″x4″ Colson Casters
Drawers, Shelves & Dividers
Various Foam & Carpet Linings
Secure Safety With Pad Locking Rec. Latches